The Neurodiagnostics Laboratory offers neurovisual outpatient services in collaboration with the Experimental and Clinical Research Center at Campus Mitte of Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin.
Patients and neurologists can refer patients with visual symptoms or challenging differential diagnoses involving neurologic diseases with visual symptoms.
Our service includes as necessary:
- Neurology and Neuroimmunology Examination
- Neuroophthalmology Examination (in coopartion with Dr. Jan Schroeter)
- Optical Coherence Tomography
- Visual Fields, Perimetry
- High- and Low Contrast Visual Acuity
- Color Vision
- Full-field and Multifocal Visual Evoked Potentials
- Refraction and Non-Contact Tonometry
- Retina Tomography
- In vivo Cornea Microscopy